Awhile ago I signed up to be an Influenster, which is a community where people give feedback on product in various categories. It’s easy to sign up and actually really fun to unlock all the various badges that gives them information about what you are interested. If you fit with what they looking for, you can be selected to receive a Vox Box full of goodies to review. I was selected to review several products in their Naturals Vox Box and have had a blast trying out all the products.
I’d love to share my thoughts on them with you today.
1. Nectesse - derived from the monk fruit and combined with other natural sweeteners (erythritol, sugar, molasses).
Opinion: I have to be honest, I don’t like using any kind of sweetener, other than stevia which is derived from the stevia plant or honey (yes, I still eat honey). It has more to do with the taste than anything. So, I haven’t actually tried it. It is, however, in my drawer for visitors to use when they need a sweetener.
2. EBoost- I try not to take energy/vitamin boosting supplements like Emergen-C or this, but I was feeling extremely tired one evening and had just received my naturals Voxbox and decided to give it a go.
Opinion: The taste is ok, somewhat artificial but not as bad as some others out on the market. I did get a little pick-me-up which helped me get through the rest of my evening including an evening yoga class I was seriously lacking energy for. All-in-all, taken occasionally when you need an extra boost, EBoost is an alternative to coffee or a sugary caffeine laden energy drink.
3. LypSyl Intense Protection LypMoisturizer - Made with pure Swedish beeswax, organic shea butter, and vitamins A and E, it protects, moisturizer and softens your lips.
Opinion: I really liked this product and so does my hubby! As the weather turns cooler here in Oregon our skin and lips tend to take a toll and dry out. We always have lip balm on hand and I’m definitely adding LypSyl Intense to our mix!
4. CleanWell Individual Hand Sanitizer Wipes -
Opinion: I’m a firm believer in only buying products that are easy on mother nature and although I think we’ve become a little bit too crazy with over sanitizing things, these little wipes are nice to have around in case of an emergency. And even better, the ingredient list is totally legit and safe for you, your loved ones and mother nature.
5. Desert Essence Coconut Shine & Refine Lotion – Cactus, Agave, Vitamin E, coconut oil and extract.
Opinion: I was SUPER excited when I saw this special little added treat in my naturals Voxbox. I love Desert Essence products and I LOVE coconut! If you don’t know by now, I have very naturally curly hair and have to condition it like crazy. I only was is twice a week but always add in more conditioner in the shower. Coconut products work miracles on my hair because they are full of all sorts of goodness that adds softness and shine and the smell is well, amazing.
Not to mention I’m loving these facts!
Animal Derived Ingredients or Animal Testing
Petroleum Compounds including Mineral Oil, Petrolatum and Paraffin
PEGS, PPG, MEA, DEA or TEA
100% Vegan, Wheat & Gluten Free
Contains no Parabens, Artificial Dyes, Silicones, Petroleum-based ingredients, Mineral Oil, Glycols, Phthalates, EDTA, SLS/SLES, PEG,PPG, MEA, DEA, TEA
6. The Original Dish Drying Mat – A thin layer of foam between two layers of high quality, super absorbent microfiber.
Opinion: I think this just may have been my absolute favorite product. Before my drying mat I dried our dishes on kitchen towels. It was all fine and dandy but when they dried the towel was left a gross soaking wet mess and I found myself washing towels non-stop. I love having this mat and it’s saved me (and our water bill) from doing laundry all the time.
7. GEODEO Deodorant – breakthrough eco-technology, specially formulated to be safe for your body and the environment. Designed to be sustainable, 97% of the ingredients are naturally derived, the other 3% are essential to maintain effectiveness. No animal testing, harmful aluminums, sulfates, parabens, petrochemicals, dyes, phthalates and allergen-fee
Opinion: I’m going to let you in on a little secret. It’s probably TMI but I try not to wear deodorant if I don’t have to. Yes, it’s true but fortunately for me, unless I’m working out, I’m so so fresh and so clean! BUT, it’s nice to know that there are products like this out there for when I’m going to have a good and sweaty workout and don’t want to offend the person next to me. I’ll definite use this guy when that happens!
I want to give a huge thank you to Influenster for sending me all these great products!
I was given free samples of each of the above products but all opinions expressed are 100% mine.